Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi theme and Classified with Layouts – Integration is not working

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
ads-list.PNG
slider.PNG
home-listings.PNG

I installed Classified reference site, Divi Theme and Divi integration (and all necessary toolset plugins, everything is updated), but the result is a website without any style. Featured-slider is also not working.

Then there is the "Do you want to create default layouts for Divi? " message, if I click on "Create layouts" I lose all the layouts usage connections of the reference site.

Should I assume that Classified reference site doesn't work fine with Divi?

Is there anything I can do to make them work together?

I attach some screenshot.

thanks

The Classifieds Site is a Framework to use with the Provided Theme, for reference and "on-top" development

This is not intended to be used with another theme.

It also includes 2 Custom Plugins that rely on the Theme and this specific framework.

To build things with Layouts and DIVI, you should use the DIVI Theme and the required Plugins, and build the content with DIVI, not import a Framework that is built to be used as a reference or a ready to go Structure.

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding the issue mentioned in this Thread

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.