Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi 3

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jannaH 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I just saw an email from Elegant themes that they are working toward Divi 3 release. Will the Toolset integration be updated?

I am sure our Developers will ensure that the integrations will work was well with DIVI3.

I am also involving a developer here, so we can both be reassured 🙂

Thank you for your patience.

I just got word from the Lead developer of the Integrations.

Yes, we will make sure that Toolset Divi Integration Plugin work well with new releases.

However, the integration plugin just provides (an underlying) mechanism to make Divi + Layouts integration happen out of the box (or without hassle).

The accompanying cells (and row models, if available) are also intended to provide integration for common elements of the theme.

However, if there's a major change in theme's architecture, we may need to go through it, to comply with the integration features.

So, bottom line, if there are major changes we will try to fix them / adjust them in time, and if not, it should just work out of the box as used.

It feels like Divi3 will be a fairly major release for them given that they are doing a 100 day countdown to the release.

Thankfully, i'm still working in a development environment and can roll back if needed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.