Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Displaying Incorrect data

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by deepS 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I have newly created one post type called 'Exams'. I am facing an weird problem. The data of one exam post is displaying in another. I have cleared the browser data as well as purge the cache. But the problem persists. Please help me to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Custom post type: Exam
Views used: Exam Syllabus (ID 22516), Exam Syllabus Child (ID 22519), Exam Detailed Syllabus (ID 23033), Exam Detailed Syllabus Child (ID 23032)

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to log in using the access details that you've shared, but the password doesn't seem to be correct.

Can you please check the username and password again and also share the link to a page where these views can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the updated access details.

When I checked your view "Exam Syllabus", it needed the following adjustments:

1. The "Exams" and "Exam Details" were both selected in the "Content Selection".

Since you only want to show the current Exam post's "Exam Details", only that should be selected.

2. In the "Query Filter" section, no filter was added to specify which "Exam Details" entries should be shown, which is why it was showing all entries.

It needed a filter to make it show only Exam Details from the current Exam.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.