Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display the archive as custom search

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bambiM 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to:
add Query Filter using a Custom Field using WordPress Archive "Display the archive as a custom search".

I expected to see:
that the archive will not showing some posts that I filtered via Custom Field and have a search function at the same time.

Instead, I got:
no result found.

Edit_WordPress_Archive_‹_Xyndicate_Productions_—_WordPress_-_2016-09-06_13.30.14.png

Here is a screenshot of the Query Filter.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please share problem URL with access details - please provide one test case and mentioned what exactly output you would like to have:

2)
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi,

I actually solved my own problem. Thanks for the respond.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.