Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display Post Items in another post with a custom field value

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by manishB-2 3 years, 2 months ago.

Author

Hi, I have created two CPTs, 1: Events, 2: Participants. But I didn't create any relationship, because in One Event can be 100s of Participants so that can make a signle event too large to load. So Alternatively, on each Event page, I have added a participant registration form to fill, and I save Participant's data as a new Post in the "Participant" CTP along with Event CPT's Event Title and Event ID in custom fields of Participant CTP.

Now, I want to display all registered Participants in each Event's page and I want to filter the participants View based on the stored Event ID which was stored when a user was registering for a Event.

But I am unable to add a correct Query filter that can filter Participants Posts based on the ID of the current Event page where the view is used.

Please Watch this video to understand the exact requirement.
hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.