Skip Navigation

[Resolved] display image fuzzy since theme update

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.42.26 PM.png

Now that I have updated my ultra theme by Themify, the main dog picture for the singel page is fuzzy. We are using Simple Lightbox to display the images, but on some sites it is Easy FancyBox. But I'm not sure what to do to make the picture appear clear and or resized.?

Puppies for sale page. I'd like to privately grant you access.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Let me set a private reply for you to share credentials.

You may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Can you please also confirm the url where we can see the problem.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Lisa,

The image that is being displayed is actually being added there by the theme's template from the featured image that was uploaded. Not much we can do about this one unless we hide it using CSS.

The reason why it is blurry is because the theme is displaying the image on a large scale and the image itself is low resolution.

If you want to hide the image using CSS please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

I have another site that one of their images is not showing at all. The rest are just fine. Can you please look.
I need a private window to give you my credentials please. HORSE NO. 5 hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lisa,

Not sure what I should be looking for on this site as all the horses' images are loading up fine in the list, including horse #5

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks, I installed Health Check and I had some pages that weren't all SSL, so that seemed to do fix the missing images.
Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lisa,

Happy to see that the issue is fixed now. Is there anything else thats unclear ? If not then you can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.