Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display edit link to woocomerce order in a view

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, I'm not able to display the link to woocomerce order in the view: I checked all the items (access, crete the layout to edit order and create a form) but I not found the problem,

Can you help me?

Hi, editing Orders with Forms is not fully supported. WooCommerce Orders contain complex data types and entry processes, so Forms isn't able to manage them effectively. For now, you must edit Orders in wp-admin.

Hi, thank you.
But you give the possibility to createand edit form also for orders (and other post types) I see.
So I presume something is possibile to do.

Ok, it will not possible to change the order status. But what about custom fields?

I've create some custom fields for orders, it is possibile to chage the with a frontend form? Why my edit link is not active?

I've checked everything, and all setting seem to be correctly set.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.