Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display URL path without Link

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I would like to display the url path of a post as text.

Solution:
Use this:

[wpv-bloginfo show='url']/[wpv-post-slug]

This should output something like:

http://site.com/post-slug
This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terryP-2 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I have created a view that lists the child post types of a parent. Using css I have created a button [wpv-post-link class="linkbutton" role = "button"] so this will take the user to the post. I would also like to display the url path as text below the button. I believe this is possible to do with a types field using the output='raw', however the [wpv-post-link] does not indicate any formating options to display the actual url path. Is this possible to do within toolset.

Use this:

[wpv-bloginfo show='url']/[wpv-post-slug]

This should output something like:
hidden link

Thank you once again. bloginfo is under the site information button explains why I could not find it will make a note and stick on the wall.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.