Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display check-mark in the front end for the checked custom fields

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Capture.JPG

I'm building a real estate property website and currently working on the single property page and would like to have something similar to the attached image.

Can you let me know how can we create something similar to the image I've uploaded?

I think I will have checkbox custom field create for these real estate amenities but do not know the way forward for how to show them in the front end. More specifically, could we show them in grey colour if the property doesn't have the amenity associated with it?

Regards,
Aditya

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There are two ways you can display the conditional content using checkboxes:

1)
- using [wpv-conditional] shortcode

[wpv-conditional if="( '[types field="field-name" option="0"][/types]'  eq 'replace_value' )"]
   content to display 
[/wpv-conditional]
[wpv-conditional if="( '[types field="field-name" option="1"][/types]' eq 'replace_value' )"]
     content to display 
[/wpv-conditional]

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/conditional-html-output-in-views/checking-fields-and-other-elements-for-emptynon-empty-values/#checking-types-checkboxes-field-for-non-empty-value

2)
- using the Types shortcode for checkboxes with state attribute:

[types field="field-name" option="0" state="checked"]
text to display when option 0 is checked 
[/types]

[types field="field-name" option="0" state="unchecked"]
text to display when option 0 is unchecked 
[/types]

[types field="field-name" option="1" state="checked"]
text to display when option 1 is checked 
[/types]

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions/#checkboxes

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.