Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Discover WP installs Views Lite

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When I try to set up a reference site at discover-wp.com, only Views Lite is installed.

Solution: Our developers have fixed this problem in the latest installer update.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to discover-wp.com and choose the Magazine site reference site.

2. Go to Toolset -> WordPress Archives and create a new archive.

3. When on the Edit WordPress Archive page, go down to the Loop Editor and find that the Pagination controls button is greyed out. When clicked this message appears: "Display the results with pagination is not available in the Lite version. To use it, get the full Views."

Hi, thanks for the report. I just tried this and it does seem there is something wrong here. In my case, I didn't even get Views Lite. I got no Views. I'm escalating this through the proper channels now and I'll let you know when I have more information to share.

Hi, my developers have informed me this situation should be fixed. Please try again and let me know if you are unable to install Views Lite in the reference site now.

I did a quick install and now the full-fledged Views options are available. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.