Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Disabling rich text / WYSIWYG editor on certain Forms form fields completely

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vane 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Unfortunately, the shared admin access details is not working at this end. Can you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

With the content template, you created to display single post for your post type brand-post: hidden link

I've used the "Fields and Text" block instead of single field block (which I deleted) and added the post body field to it as given under:

[wpv-post-body view_template="None"]

I can see on the frontend - it's displaying the output as expected: hidden link

Thank you!
Quickest, most focused, solution oriented support job I experienced for a very long time at Toolset.

(Though not satisfied with the Toolset pack's operation itself, again. It takes hours, days to figure out some solutions, which might be easy for a PHP and Toolset pro, but not for casual Toolset users (meaning some hours or days dealing with Toolset per month)
I would have never found this workaround myself, and I'm sure most of us neither.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.