Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Disable warning when switching between visual and html tabs

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How is it possible to disable the warning displayed when switching between visual and HTML tabs in a Layouts Visual Editor cell?

Solution:
It's currently not possible, though we have a feature request in place for this.

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by David 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Can you possibly add to the Toolset settings a method for disabling the pop-up warning when switching between visual and html tabs? It drives me batty as I'm well aware of the difference between the two. Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi David

You mean the warning in a Layouts Visual Editor cell, right?

We have an existing feature request to add that option, and I'm adding your vote to it.

I @mentioned the developer so that it is on their radar.

Nigel-

Yes, the Layouts Visual Editor cell. Thank you for adding my voting to the request.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.