Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Disable sidebar and page title on template

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi there,

I created a form that a user fills out. This will add up to a template that shows the info. When I finish the signup form, the sidebar and page title is NOT disabled even though I pressed "hide" on the post form template. What should I do to hide it?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this content template and the theme settings are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with an example page that is using this content template?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

The theme that you're using ( The7 theme ) offers options for the page titles and sidebar for the "Posts" and the "Pages", but not for the other custom post types.

You can consult the theme author to learn how those options can be extended for the other post types too.

A quick workaround to hide the top page title and the sidebar can be to include the following custom CSS code in the content template:
( screenshot: hidden link )

div.page-title,
div.wf-container-main #sidebar {
display: none;
}

div.wf-container-main,
div.wf-container-main #content {
display: block !important;
width: 100%;
}

hi thanks that seem to work 🙂

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for the update and glad that it works.

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and for each new question or concern, please start a new ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.