Skip Navigation

[Resolved] designing a login form in toolet

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by AlimB3245 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
It's been a while since I created this page
hidden link
and I can't seem to remember how and where created it.. for example I know where my content templates are .. but where do we store forms? It's not in Post Forms..
Please advise on how and where to edit this form for designing so make it look like this..
hidden link
or something similar.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you do not able to find where you added the Toolset login form?

Hi Minesh

Hope you are doing fine..:-)..

Actually yes, I don't know where and how I put the login form.. I must've followed some documentation.. but I am more interested in actually knowing how to edit the view.. I can't seem to find the login page/template/view or whatever I need to edit.

Please advise.

Regards,
Alim

Hi Minesh

Any update?

I need to make the login form look more presentable.. so what do I need to do? Is there a template or view for this that I can add some CSS to or do I add CSS in the styles.css that's there for the theme?

Please advise.

Regards,
Alim

Minesh
Supporter

ok great - can you please send me problem URL where you added the login form and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thanks Alim.

The wp-admin access details works.

But - when I try to access the following page which you shared to access the my account page - I got the message "This site can’t be reached".
=> hidden link

Am I missing anything here?

Hi Minesh

There seems to be an extra n in the youandeye link.. it's supposed to be hidden link

Regards,
Alim

Minesh
Supporter

I checked on your install and the login form is coming from the following content template namely "Login Form":
=> hidden link

Hi Minesh

Thanks for the update..

I feel stupid to not have seen that.. ;-).. was it always visible? or did you do something to make it visible?

Because now I am looking for the Forgot Password Content Template and I can't seem to find that..

As now we have the Login form template I will update the CSS in this document and design it.. but I'd like to do the same for the Forgot Password too..

Please advise.

Regards,
Alim

Minesh
Supporter

Hi Alim,

id you do something to make it visible?
==>
No - the content template was available when you visit the Toolset => Content Templates.

Would you mind to create a new ticket for every new question you may have. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct problem resolution summery.

Thank you for understanding.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.