Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Datepicker is not working correctly

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sinanU-2 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

On a wordpress website, I used a custom date field in a custom posttype. Until today (since 0ne year) everything worked well. Today when creating a new post I realized, that after I select a Date (for exampla 20.02.2020) from the datepicker it shows the date 19.02.2020. When saving the post, the date 19.02.2020 is saved. It always shows -1 day. What is wrong??

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Sinan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This is quite a strange issue. Could you check that your timezone in the wordpress backend setting is correct? You can check this by going to Settings -> General on the backend.

Once you have done this please let me know if the issue still remains. It could be that the offset is incorrect.

Also does the published time on the post says the correct date or is that this is just showing up for the custom fields only ?

If you are still seeing the issue would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website as well as so a link to a post on the frontend where this issue is occurring?

Thanks,
Shane

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-uDagwtbvx9fp.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-FqnTgVpDO4qX2n.jpg

Hi Shane,
thnak you for the fast reply. The Timezone ist set correct. Also the date and time of the post is correct. I used the jquery datepicker on other pages of this website but I dont have this problem there. Its just the problem on the tollset custom post type side.

I am very sorry but I can´t provide a login for the Backend because it is a live page with sensible customer data for 0ver 2000 users.

Like I said before, this problem is very new. everything worked well before. I ve added some images.

Sinan

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sinan,

Thank you for the screenshots

Perhaps there was a silent update of a plugin on your site that is causing this. You have quite a few plugins installed.

I'm not sure if it is possible for you to disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again ? Or alternatively you can provide me with a copy of the site if this is an option for you.

Please let me know as i'm not able to replicate this issue on my test install with the latest versions of toolset.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I try tu setup a test environment for you. It will take a few minutes.

Hi Shane,
still try to make a Backup of the page to create a test environment.
I disabled all Plugins but nothing changed. It is the same problem.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Sinan,

Has the test site been setup for me to look ?

The private fields have been enabled for the next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hey Shane,

Im realy sorry. I have a lot of problems with the server connection at the moment. Copying the files is nearly impossible. Im trying to copy the files now since 3 hours. Evey 5 minitues the connection is failing and I have to start again 🙁

Do yyou have any other suggestions while I try to transfer the files?

Hi Shane,

I have setup the Test environment now.

Hi Shane,

after testing a long time while setting up the testserver, I could find a solution. In one PHP file, there was a date_default_timezone_set which caused the failure. Everything works fine now 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.