Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Customizr Integration returning "Theme Customizr is not active."

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Has this release happened, yet? I just updated my test site to the newest version of both of these, but the problem persists.

Hi,

Also need a fix! Please help

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

There have been a few comments on this thread.

Can I clarify that this thread is specifically and only about the issue that the free version of the Customizr theme was being recognised by the integration plugin, but the paid version was not.

That issue has been fixed, but, for reasons that I am currently checking, the update (to version 1.3) was never released.

Which means that in the meantime it is necessary to manually install the file described by me previously as a workaround.

If anyone commenting on this thread has an issue with the Customizr theme and the integration plugin other than recognising the Pro version of the theme could you please open a new thread describing your issue, thank you.

Nigel
Supporter

FYI There has been an errata published with the temporary fix until the updated version of the integration plugin is published: https://toolset.com/errata/customizr-pro-theme-is-not-recognized-by-the-integration-plugin/

Nigel
Supporter

The integration plugin with the fix has now been published and can be updated from your plugins or downloaded from your accounts page: wp-types.com/my-account/downloads

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.