Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Customizr Integration returning "Theme Customizr is not active."

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 6.33.25 PM.png

I am trying to: Enable Toolset Layouts and Customize Integration

Instead, I got: An error appears in the admin area: The integration of Layouts with the Customizr theme has failed: Theme Customizr is not active.
However, the Customizr theme is active. I am using Customizr Pro instead of the free version if that makes a difference.

I have the same problem - but I use the free version...

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I downloaded the latest (free) version from the WordPress public plugins repo and tested with our integration plugin and see the same error, the theme is not recognised.

The version on their own website is older and works, and it may be possible to use an earlier version of the pro theme until we can update our integration plugin.

I am escalating this thread for debugging and I will keep you posted with any updates.

whith the last Customizer update they have changed TC_ and tc_ prefix for classes and functions to CZR_ and czr_fn_ . I managed to load the plug-in changing those prefixes on the plug-in files but i think i changed also same prefixes i shouldn't (hooks and variables should non be changed) and plugin is not working 100%.

Nigel
Supporter

The customizr theme update made comprehensive breaking changes which meant our integration plugin needed a complete overhaul.

That work has been done and the updated version is going through testing before being published.

I will update here when the plugin update is published.

Thanks for your patience.

Nigel
Supporter

The update to the Customizr Integration plugin has now been published.

If you don't see an update notice in your plugins page you can download it directly from your account downloads page: wp-types.com/my-account/downloads

The update should hopefully resolve the issues created by the Customizr update.

I have updated both Customizr (I use pro if that makes a difference) and the integration plugin to the latest available (Toolset Customizr Integration 1.2 October 31, 2016 1.2). I am receiving the same error message.

Thanks,
Joe

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Joe

I just re-tested this myself with the free version of the plugin and am also see the failure notice.

I have re-opened the internal ticket so our devs can take another look.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Joe

I double-checked and the free version of the plugin is working okay, it appears to be a problem with the version you are using.

Could I please get credentials from you to check and possibly make a copy of the plugin version you have on your site?

I will mark your next reply as private. You may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site, even though I don't intend to make any changes other than possibly to temporarily add a backup plugin.

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for providing access, I took a copy of the pro version of the plugin to test on my local install and get the error message.

I've passed it on to our compatibility team so that they can ensure that the pro version is correctly recognised by the integration plugin as well as the free version.

I'll let you know when an update is available.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Joe

This has now been fixed so that the paid version is correctly recognised, too, and the fix will appear in the next update.

In the meantime you can download the file integration-loader.php from here: hidden link

Use that to replace the existing file at /wp-content/plugins/layouts-customiser/integration-loader.php

If you have any problems let me know.

Thanks for being so patient.

I can't test this until the upgdate is released, so I don't want it auto-closed, yet.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Joe

I'm marking this is fixed in next release so it will stay open and I will let you know when the update is published.

Well it was hopeful. lol. Hi there toolset team . I am also getting a the customize not active error. I just downloaded that php file and added it in the appropriate folder and got the same error. any further suggestions would be of use. I'm using the Divi theme and have recently started a new site so there should be little to no garbage code messing things up

FYI, it is January 19th, 2017. I just downloaded and installed the latest Real Estate Starter site.
I am getting the error message "Theme Customizr is not active."

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.