Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom post title

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi, I have setup a CPT ("Cronologia"), without title and standard WP content field.

hidden link

This CPT has a relationship with another one ("Clienti").

When adding a new "Cronologia" in a "Clienti" post, Toolset ask for a title

hidden link

How can I avoid that?

Thanks

Also please notice that I have edited the label for the CPT "Cronologia",

hidden link

but when adding a new one in the "Clienti" CPT the label is not used

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Currently, there is no such option to hide the post title from the post-relationship box. Maybe you should try to hide it by adding some custom CSS or JS. However, this feature is requested before to control what fields you want to display when add/edit post from post relationship and the feature is already filed but I do not have any ETA on that.

Please check how you can hide that title using CSS:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/columns-and-edit-screen-fields-in-post-relationship/#post-919780

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.