Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom post not shown in view

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello

There is an issue with one of my views. Look at this view with one of the terms selected in the first filter (Szállás típusok).
hidden link

In this category there are only 2 posts currently, but the view shows only 1, the older one. There is another category too with 2 posts but there it shows both. I tried to add a test post in this category, which is not shown after added, but this way shows the missing post, and now in the view appear 2 instead of 3 posts. There is another view in the site that shows this cpt (a related accomodations view) and there the missing post appears without problem.

Please help me find out what can cause this problem.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I checked your view "Szallas archive view" and it seems to be configured correctly.

To test and confirm, I also created a new basic view ( "Test view from Toolset Support" ), with exact same settings and content and it also shows both posts, when the "Hostel" taxonomy term is selected.
( you'll find this view in the draft page "View: Test view from Toolset Support" )

This suggests that the issue is limited to only this specific view "Szallas archive view". To troubleshoot this further, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make a complete backup copy of the website, after updating all the plugins to their latest versions.

2. Temporarily, disable all non-Toolset plugins and also set a default theme like "Twenty Nineteen" as the active theme. This will help in narrowing down to a possible third-party code conflict.

3. If the issue is fixed, you can start activating the removed items, one-by-one.

4. In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share a clone/snapshot of your website so that it can be investigated in more detail.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Please let me know how it goes and your next reply will be private.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.