Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom field group is not saving

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author
screen2.png
screen1.png

I am trying to: create a new custom field group (a test field called 'Testagain' ). It says it saves but it doesn't show up in the Post Field Groups page (see screenshot). It also doesn't show up on the post edit page. The new fields do appear in the Post Field Control and the field group is listed as being assigned to them (see screenshot). Why won't it show up properly on the Post Edit page or the Post Field Groups page???

I have already deactivated all the other plugins and changed back to 2015 theme. No difference.

(It also didn't save properly when I added a new field to one of my old field groups - and my old field group no longer appears on the post edit page either even though I didn't change any of the settings about where it should be displayed.)

Hello,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

Could you please ask your hosting company to increase the MaxInputVars from 1000 to 10000 ?
Then test the issue.

Please try to replicate the issue and see if any errors would appear in the browser console and share the results with me in the next reply.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.