Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom code not working

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by khashayarM 5 years, 5 months ago.

Author
custom-code.png

I am trying to: Move my custom code from functions.php to the "Custom Code" section in settings.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (upper right in menu should display facebook/twitter/instragram/youtube/rss feed icons).

I expected to see: Font Awesome Fonts working

Instead, I got: Font Awesome Fonts Missing

I've attached an image of the code I moved from my functions.php. This code works fine in functions.php, but when moving to "Custom Code" section, it stops working.

I think I was able to fix this by deregistering the Toolset Font Awesome style in your custom code snippets:

function km_load_font_awesome() { 
  wp_deregister_style( 'font-awesome', -1);
  wp_enqueue_style( 'font-awesome', '//use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.3.1/css/all.css' );
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'km_load_font_awesome' );

Can you confirm?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.