Skip Navigation

[Closed] Current Date

This support ticket is created 10 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Amir 10 years, 11 months ago.

Author

Hi i need to make an event website. There will be next events and past events. So i would like to know how to filter the past from the next.

In the filter term i need the value to compare to be the current date, but in this plugin it only accepts static values, is there a solution ?

Amir
Supporter

There's a solution coming up for this in Types and Views 0.9.5. You'll have a new 'SQL filter' for Views. There, you'll be able to enter raw SQL (which we sanitize for security). You can use the MySQL date arguments and compare them to the date field.

I'm going to write a tutorial page that shows it, which will be ready together with the 0.9.5 release. If you want to experiment with this, you can download Types and Views 0.9.5 beta. The versions look good and are already running our own site, it's just undergoing QA testing now and awaiting complete documentation.

The topic ‘[Closed] Current Date’ is closed to new replies.