Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CSV Import of many-to-many relationship

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi,
I am building a new website and Luo from the support team advised me that I might benefit from the many-to-many relationship, and I agree with him.

However, I depend heavily on CSV import/export. I use a plugin called WP allimport Pro and allexport Pro.

I read in the articles about the new version that you will introduce more support to the CSV as well as dropping the "intermediate posts relationship" and allow for many-to-many post relationships directly.

I installed the beta version to test it, but found that the intermediate posts still appear.

so my questions are:
1- does the beta version contain the final engine regarding the intermediate posts or you are still developing?
2- are there any articles regarding how to import/export the posts with post relationships?
3- is the stable version due to be released soon? I basically stopped developing waiting for it to be released and don't know how long will i be waiting for.

thanks in advance.

Q1) does the beta version contain the final engine regarding the intermediate posts or you are still developing?
Not yet, but the most of final features are included in the latest beta version of Toolset plugins

Q2) are there any articles regarding how to import/export the posts with post relationships?
Here is the document about "Importing Content From CSV, with Post Relationships":
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/importing-content-from-csv-with-post-relationships/

Q3) is the stable version due to be released soon? I basically stopped developing waiting for it to be released and don't know how long will i be waiting for.
Our developers are still working on it, but it should be soon. maybe in one week.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.