Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CSS Missing for Pagination in wp-admin?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Since upgrading to WordPress 5.1 and the latest toolset plugins, the page numbers in the Admin list for Views & Content Templates are all squidged up together making it hard to click on the required number (see image). Is this a WordPress issue or Toolset?
te

Solution:
Update to the latest Toolset versions.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by julieP 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
next page.JPG

Since upgrading to wordpress 5.1 and the latest toolset plugins, the page numbers in wp-admin for Views & Content Templates are all squidged up together making it hard to click on the required number (see image). Is this a WordPress issue or Toolset?

You are right, I see the issue.
Not sure yet what provoked it, WordPress or Toolset update, but I can see the problem.

I escalated this as a problem to the Developers.

Thanks for the heads up!

description.JPG

Hi Beda
Thank you!

I've also noticed that where a description has been entered on a Content template or a View (in the field below the title & slug fields - see image), the text appears to be non editable. The text turns to a link on hover and that's when the text is editable.

It's a bit confusing and the size of the field in edit mode is far too small for most scenarios - can it be reverted to how it was in the previous version please??

New threads created by Beda and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/some-issues-with-new-version-of-ct-description/

Thanks, Julie, I split the issue into a new ticket and will update you here when we have a solution for the initial issue.

This is released in 2.9.4 now

Hi Beda and thank you for letting me know this has been addressed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.