Skip Navigation

[Resolved] css & JS text area disappear

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by David Treviño 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Captura2.PNG
Captura1.PNG

I am trying to:

I was trying to create a PDF conversion button, but when I created the js code in the CSS & JS Layouts section and saved it, the text area disappeared and now I can not find it, you could tell me where I find the custom.js

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=dd_layout_CSS_JS#js_tab
I expected to see:
Image "Captura1.PNG"
Instead, I got:
Image "Captura2.PNG"

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange. Do you see any error on your browser's console?

In order to minimize the cause of the issue:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

If information shared above does not help:
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I logged in to your site and I see the following code and page is working just fine at this ebd, Both CSS and javascript sections showing fine.

Please check following screenshot:
=> hidden link

I've wrap the following code with document ready event as you can see:

jQuery(document).ready(function($){

var doc = new jsPDF();
var specialElementHandlers = {
    '#imprimirtodo': function (element, renderer) {
        return true;
    }
};

$('#cmd').click(function () {   
    doc.fromHTML($('#aimprimir').html(), 15, 15, {
        'width': 170,
            'elementHandlers': specialElementHandlers
    });
    doc.save('sample-file.pdf');
});

// This code is collected but useful, click below to jsfiddle link.

});

I uploaded an old backup of "Layout", that solved the problem, I had to change the js according to the backup, but the button still does not work
I would like to know what was the mistake I made

Minesh
Supporter

Well - when you say button - which button is not working - could you please share screenshot and problem URL to show me which button is not working.

i upload an old back up

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.