Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Critical error when trying to import modules

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: A critical error is displayed when I try to import a module into my site:

"Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 218 of the file /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/classes/class.wpcf-import-export.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Toolset_Relationship_Definition_Repository' not found in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/classes/class.wpcf-import-export.php:218

Solution: It seems that the module you're trying to import is based on the updated relationships system, but this site has not yet migrated to the new system. Go to Toolset > Relationships to migrate to the new relationships system.

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terrenceS-2 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I'm trying to import modules from one website to another. While doing so I'm greeted with an error: "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress."

After checking my email, it contained this message:

"Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 218 of the file /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/classes/class.wpcf-import-export.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'Toolset_Relationship_Definition_Repository' not found in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/classes/class.wpcf-import-export.php:218
Stack trace:
#0 /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/includes/module-manager.php(1843): WPCF_Import_Export->item_exists('relationship', 'business_invent...')
#1 /home/********/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): wpcf_modman_items_check_relationships(Array)
#2 /home/********/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
#3 /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/classes/ModuleManager.php(686): apply_filters('wpmodules_items...', Array)
#4 /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/views/templates/import.tpl.php(111): ModuleManager::importModuleStepByStep(1, Array)
#5 /home/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-module-manager/classes/ModuleManager
"

Hello, is the new site running the latest version of Toolset plugins? If so, please go to Toolset > Relationships and tell me what you see on that page. It seems like the new site is not running the latest relationships code, but the modules being imported rely on the new relationships system.

Thanks that was it. The new site didn't have the relationships migrated yet.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.