Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED post form that requires payment going to blank cart page instead

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I still do not have access to the link. Please share the URL so that I can download the content.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I got a share request and shared it with you. Did that work?

Thanks for the details, I can download the files and import it into my localhost, will update here if there is anything found

checkout-page2.JPG
checkout-page.JPG

Here are what I found:
I can import your database and theme file into my localhost, with a fresh wordpress installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins + Woocommerce plugin.

I assume we are talking about post form "Create Land Seeker Listing" (ID 164), and problem page "Create a Land Seeker Listing"
hidden link

I have tried it, after submit the form, it works fine, see screenshot checkout-page.JPG and checkout-page2.JPG
There isn't the similar problem as you mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-post-form-that-requires-payment-going-to-blank-cart-page-instead/#post-1253381
Checkout is not available whilist your cart is empty

Please correct me if there is anything missing, and I suggest you test it with a fresh wordpress user again.

Thanks. That is the correct form. This does checkout process sometimes work, but we're still receiving errors from our users that they end up at a blank page. When you're logged in as an admin it seems to work more often that for other user types, for some reason. Either way it's taking a long. The PHP errors we're getting are:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

and

PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=53406 in .../public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Which one is the problem user?
Please provide the detail steps to duplicate the same problem.

And in your case, I suggest you edit the post form "Create Land Seeker Listing" (ID 164), in section "Toolset Forms Commerce", option "Checkout process", choose "Clear the cart and include only the selected product", and create a fresh user to test it again.

The problem is that most users, when they fill out the Create Land Seeker Listing form and press submit, are taken to a blank page instead of the checkout page. However, it sometimes works, and seems to usually work on devices that have created accounts before - perhaps because something is cached.

I changed the setting to "Clear the cart." We'll see if that helps.

I have test it again with your duplicator package in my localhost, it works fine.
Please update here if you still need assistance for it, and provide detail steps to duplicate the same problem, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.