Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED post form that requires payment going to blank cart page instead

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

We had a previously working CRED post form that required payment. However, in the past few weeks, likely with an update, it has mostly stopped working. Most users, after a delay, are taken to a blank page at /cart, even though the form's action is set to "Go to checkout page." We've had a few successful tests, but they take a very long time for the correct checkout page to load, and a long time to accept payment.

Hello,

When your user see a blank WordPress page, that means there are some PHP errors occur in your website, please check these:

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

I found one relevant PHP error: [28-May-2019 23:13:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Did you check the compatibility problems:
deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

If the problem still persists, please provide your website database dump file in below private message box, thanks

Strangely, when I deactivated all my plugins (except Toolset and Woocommerce), the issue of the white /cart page instead or /checkout kept occurring. I then switched to the 2019 theme, and it worked, but with a different error: a bunch of Woocommerce error messages saying "Checkout is not available whilist your cart is empty". When I switched back to the Toolset Starter theme, and still worked with those same woocommerce error messages. Same when I reactivated all the other plugins.

It seems to be a compatibility problem with your theme files, please provide a copy of your website(you can put the duplicator package in your own google drive disk, and share the link in below private message box), I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Before I do that (we don't haven enough local space for full backup, so it will be complicated) I've noticed another error: [03-Jun-2019 21:43:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=69892 in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007 - this has been occurring periodically, but I got it specifically when I did a test. Does that help at all?

The error logs show database problem of your website, but I am not sure if it is related with this thread, you can provide below two files only:
1) Your website database dump file
2) Your theme files package
Then there should not be space problem.

I have requested the permission to your google drive link, please make sure you have included both files in it:
1) Your website database dump file
2) Your theme files package

I granted permission for the Google Drive folder. Thanks.

An error I mentioned before that I thought was fixed recurred for the first time in about a week, and it seems related since Cred Commerce is where things aren't working: [05-Jun-2019 16:03:13 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/orfarmli/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-commerce/plugins/woocommerce/CRED_Woocommerce.php on line 219

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the files, will update here if there is anything found

The file you provided is export from backupbuddy plugin, but I don't have a copy of "backupbuddy" plugin in my localhost, so can not import the database dump files, please make the database dump file with mysql tools, for example: phpmyadmin, thanks

Sorry, I didn't see this reply earlier. A phpmyadmin export of the database is now in the Google Drive folder I previously shared with you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Luo is on vacation this week. This is Minesh here and I'll take care of this ticket. Hope this is OK.

I tried to access the google drive link but I need permissions to access. Can you please share accessible google drive link? OR s it OK for you if Luo comes back to you next week?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.