Skip Navigation

[Closed] CRED post form select a brother post with the same parent post

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:

create a child CRED post form and connect the post with a brother post that belongs to the same parents.

I tried to use

[cred_field field='_wpcf_belongs_brother_id' value='' order='date' ordering='desc' no_parent_text='No brother']

But the only thing i managed to choose in the CRED post form was all brothers, but i just want to get a choice of brothers with the same parents.

Thanks, Matthias

Dear Matthias,

First, there isn't such a feature within CRED form or Types plugin.
I need more details to understand the questions:
1) Are you going to setup relationships between posts in same post type (The child post type)?
2) How do you going to setup the relationships? with a custom field? and the custom field is storing the brother post's ID?

The topic ‘[Closed] CRED post form select a brother post with the same parent post’ is closed to new replies.