Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED plugin

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user asks if he can use the Toolset Forms plugin.

Solution:
The "Toolset Presentation" offer does not include the CRED extension, called Toolset Forms. You will need at least the "Toolset Interactive" offer. Check our offers here https://toolset.com/buy/

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davideE-4 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi, my developer tell me that he need a Toolset's extension "CRED" for give at the users the possibility of modify the fields in Reserved Area.
Can I buy the license Toolset Presentation ($69)? Or Need I other?

Best Regards
Datt

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The "Toolset Presentation" offer does not include the CRED extension, called Toolset Forms. You will need at least the "Toolset Interactive" offer. Check our offers here https://toolset.com/buy/

I believe that you can upgrade your account from your toolset.com dashboard. If it is not possible, let me know and I'll check with our Systems team.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.