Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cred information update form – file delete button not working

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by leonardC 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:Create a form to update custom post fields

I visited this URL:hidden link

I expected to see:Delete button should remove file

Instead, I got:When clicking on file delete the button does nothing.

On the form where the post gets created the fields works fine. The upload file function also works differently on the new post form than the update information form. On the new post form I see a progress bar when uploading a new file. On the content edit form I do not see that.

Dear leonard,

I tested the URL you mentioned above in my Chrome browser, I can see below JS error:
Uncaught TypeError: this.$_nav_collapse.closest is not a function

Which is from your theme file:
hidden link

I suggest you test it with the wordpress default theme.

Hi Luo

Thanks for the response. It seems like the problem is the theme. I am using Customizr.

If I use one of the standard WordPress themes it seems to work.

I have the Layouts for Customizr plugin installed. Version 1.1

Thanks

Thanks for the confirmation, I suggest you try these:
1) Contact theme author of Customizr for it
2) If you still need assistance, please provide a downloadable URL for the Customizr theme, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, I need to test and debug in my localhost, thanks

Hi Luo

I will try with the the provider but I would think that because I am using your integration plugin that is the first place to look for the error and not on the theme.

Also, why would you ask me for a download link for the theme if you provide an integration plugin for the theme? Here it is anyway:
hidden link

Thanks
Leonard

Hi Luo

I think I have found what creates the problem.

If the layout does not inherit from header and footer it gives this error but ifI inherit from the header and footer layout it works fine.

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.