Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issues with radio fields

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Adding a CRED Form to your WebSite which includes some Types Custom Fields (like radio fields) produces a Fatal Error on the screen:

PHP Warning:  require_once(field/class.radio.php): failed to open 
stream: No such file or directory 
in .../cred-frontend-editor/application/controllers/form_rendering.php 
on line 83
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening 
required 'field/class.radio.php' 
(include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.0.22/lib/php') in 
.../cred-frontend-editor/application/controllers/form_rendering.php 
on line 83

Solution:
This is solved in the stable Toolset release.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasB-2 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Error-Cred1.jpg
Error-Cred2.jpg

The Edit and also the creation Cred Form was only empty when you try to open it - after the updates from WP to 4.8.3 and / or the last Types, Views and Cred Updates.

These happens if you user try to open the form from frontend. But also if you edit the credforms and use previewfunction inside cred it shows only empty content.

I deactivate the Javascript in the form (for limit input in a textfield) - that works well the last year, but it doesn't help.

I try to back to last versions of cred(1.9.2) , types(2.2.16) and Views (2.4.1) but it doesn't help.

I attach a screenshot from form in backend and in frontend.

I cannot replicate this with the latest WordPress, Twenty Seventeen Theme and Toolset Views, CRED and Types.

It must be more to it. Can you send me a copy of the name site, I can then analyze this and solve it for you.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

You may also try:
- check the errata page where a lot of solutions are presented:
https://toolset.com/known-issues/
- Make sure there is no JS error in the console and no PHP error in the WP Debug:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG
- Confirm that this also happens after either re-save the form or create a new form

There are several issues with CRED and the latest WordPress Update, and also with the rest of Toolset / CRED.
These issues are mostly solved by the newest HotFix release we published this week but some issues are still open.
Most of them are already filed in the Errata page, but eventually we missed some edge cases.

Please can you send me the data so I can solve this for you ASAP?

Hi Beda,

found it yesterday evening and it works 😉

Tnx for help.

Bye Thomas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.