Skip Navigation

[Resolved] cred-delete-post-link is no longer refreshing the page

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Note: The code worked perfectly before updating to the latest version of CRED.

I am trying to:
Use cred-delete-post-link in the following way:

cred_delete_post_link($loop->post->ID, '<i class="fa fa-times"></i>', "trash", "btn btn-danger btn-md delete cred-refresh-after-delete", "")

I expected to see:
..the page reload after "delete", but nothing happens. If I manually reload the page, the post is deleted.

I've also added the hook:

add_filter("cred_redirect_after_delete_action", "test");
function test($redurl, $post_id) { 
  _log( "cred_redirect_after_delete_action(".$redurl.",".$post_id.")");   
  return $redurl;
}

But nothing is logged ( _log is a logger-function ), so it seem like this filter is never triggered.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Frode,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again.

I'm aware that there will be a release of new CRED version with some bug fixes. This release should happen next week so you can wait on this release if possible 🙂

If this does not fix the issue then you can let me know and we can perform some debugging to see what's up.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.