Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED custom taxonomy "select all" option

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

PZ

Hi, I am trying to add "select all" option to my custom taxonomy in CRED form. I searched through different topics in your forum with different jqueries but I can't make it work.

Could you help me , please?

Hi, there's not a feature to activate a "Select All" button for a CRED taxonomy field. This will require custom code, and depends on how your field is implemented (checkboxes, multiple select, etc). I can help you troubleshoot any code you have written, so if something is not working as expected I can take a look and offer some guidance. However our support policy is that we do not provide code that extends the functionality of Toolset here in the forums. We have a contractors portal where you can connect with developers who are able to do this type of work for a fee: https://toolset.com/contractors/

Here are a few hints to implement your own custom code in a CRED form:
- Use the namespace 'jQuery' instead of '$' to access jQuery inside a CRED form's JS panel
- Bind to the window's 'load' event to attach your own event listeners:

jQuery(window).bind('load', function(){
  // Add your event handlers here
  jQuery('input').change(function(event){
    // do something when inputs change
    // use jQuery instead of $
  });
});

If you have some code in place, I will be glad to help troubleshoot. Let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.