Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED Conditional cred_show_group Breaks Input Fields

This support ticket is created 8 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I have a CRED form that allows users to select an event type and then submit information. Using cred_show_group I am hiding/displaying fields depending on the type of event selected.

Any cred fields that are held within cred_show_group conditionals are only rendering the shortcode and not rendering the field. IE:

[cred_show_group if="($(event-type) eq '192')  OR  ($(event-type) eq '191') OR  ($(event-type) eq '193')"  mode="fade-slide"]
        <b>Start Date<font color="red">*</font></b>
		[cred_field field='start-date' post='events' value='' urlparam='']

<b>End Date<font color="red">*</font></b>
		[cred_field field='end-date' post='events' value='' urlparam='']
[/cred_show_group]

I've tried disabling all other non-types plugins and used 2015 theme with no luck. The form is live here:
hidden link

Dear vince,

Please try export the setting files of Types and CRED form, and fill below private detail box with a download link for the exported files, I need duplicate same problem and debug in my localhost, thanks

Thanks for the details, I have been able to duplicate same problem, and put it into out to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

OK thank you Luoy. Any idea how long it normally takes for things like this?

I have customers waiting to use this form.

Hello,

I have been escalated to this thread. I've just found a bug in our code and we will address it very soon. Thank you for reporting that. Unfortunately I don't have any ETA but I'll keep you posted.

I believe that today's CRED release will fix that issue, please confirm and let me know.

Sorry, my mistake. I have been informed that it will be addressed in CRED 1.5, unfortunately I don't have any ETA.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

Adriano,

The latest CRED update fixed the issue. Thank you!

You are welcome.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.