Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED Commerce not going to checkout after submit

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Clifton 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I have created a CRED form that creates business listings. It is integrated with CRED commerce so the user can pay for the listing. When they hit submit the form is not going to the check out page. Instead it is going to a blank page. Also since the upgrade to toolset, I could not find the debug information.

You can check out what I am saying by going here:

hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 1.42.27 PM.png

Hi Clifton,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I would love to assist with this but looking at the website its just a blank page 🙁

Could you let me know whats happening here.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane,

Yes that is another part for the issue. There is a CRED form there, however as long as I have ACCESS activated, the form does not display on the front end. Please let me know if you want admin credentials so that you can see for yourself. I have now deactivated ACCESS and the form is visible again at hidden link

So here are the two issues I am facing:

1. CRED forms do not display on the front end when I have Access Activated
2. CRED commerce does not move forward to checkout after the form is submitted.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 10.18.35 AM.png

Hi Clifton,

Thank you for some clarity.

Let me respond to your questions 🙂

1. The reason for the form not appearing when access is enabled is because the permissions on the form seem to not be set for public display. To change this go to Toolset -> Access and under the custom fields tab set the appropriate permissions for the form.

2. I actually got to the checkout page after submitting the form. See screenshot, so I see no issue here.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane. Didn't know about the access rights with Access for guests. Thanks for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.