Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cred Commerce – mentions an account password i have to fill in on checkout page.

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author
screenshot_47.png
screenshot_48.png

If a user decides to become a member, and fills in the user registration form (CRED commerce), it links fine to WooCommerce checkout page for buying a membership. But if i fill in the form (invoice adress etc.) here en click on 'buy button', i get the message that i need to fill in a account password, which i can't see in the form.

Can you help me with this? I have attached first a screenshot of the checkout page before i fill it in and then after i have submitted it en get the error message.

Kind Regards,

Jan-Willem Janssen

Dear Jan,

Please check this:
Dashboard-> Woocommerce-> Settings-> Checkout
Make sure you have enabled the option "Enable guest checkout"

I have checked is and the option "enable guest checkout" is enabled.

Kind regards,

Jan-Willem

I can not duplicate same problem in my localhost, please try this:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins.
2) Deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

If the problem still exists, please duplicate it in a test site, and fill below private detail box with login details, also point out the problem page URL and CRED form URL, I need a live website to test and debug, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.