Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Creating profiles

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasN-6 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi,

I am creating a website where Recruiting agencies can post vacancies (vacatures) and candidates. I have created the user role 'recruiters' and I want those users to have their own profile which would show some basic info as well as a list of vacancies and candidates they posted. I created a post type for vacancies and a post form. I want visitors of the website to find a link to the recruiter's profile.

I have followed the steps of this tutorial: https://toolset.com/documentation/post-relationships/how-to-create-custom-searches-and-relationships-for-users/ but I can't get it to work properly and i have no clue what I am doing wrong.

The example used in that tutorial seems to be what I need (https://wpml.org/contractors/)

The link to my site is: hidden link

I

Hi, I'll be glad to take a look. Can you provide login credentials in the private reply fields here so I can see what you've done so far?

I am sorry, I was out of town but the various help documents helped me to understand the problems I had and fix them. Thanks for your support.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.