Skip Navigation

[Closed] Creating a crossfade slider with views in a Woocommerce product

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.58 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Oh okay, I think I was just confused about what you want to accomplish and took your description too literally. You don't want to trigger the same lightbox triggered by the sidebar gallery, but a similar, independent lightbox. That's fine, you'll just use a different data-lightbox value for the top hero View. As long as the sidebar gallery exists and is set to trigger its own lightbox, all the assets for lightbox are loaded on the page automatically.

I tried to investigate how to change the single field code to a HTML code in the loop but since the page works with blocks I cannot see the loop code where I shall change the single field to the HTML content.
You're not so much changing the single field block as you are replacing it with something else. Delete the existing single field block from the View's loop, and add a new custom HTML block in its place. In the HTML block, insert the content I provided earlier with an arbitrary data-lightbox value like "my-hero-lightbox". This will trigger a lightbox with the image content from the current "page" of the hero View:

<a href='[types field="hero-image" output="raw"][/types]' data-lightbox='my-hero-lightbox'>[types field="hero-image" align="center" size="full"][/types]</a>

If this is not clear, I'll be glad to try to set it up for you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Creating a crossfade slider with views in a Woocommerce product’ is closed to new replies.