Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Created layouts is not visible on backend

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screenshot_6.png

I am trying to: deactivate-activate the Layout plugin, thange theme, is no result.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Hi, that's strange. Can you try the following troubleshooting steps?
- Temporarily switch to a different theme like Twenty Seventeen
- Temporarily disable the List Custom Taxonomy Widget plugin
- Clear your browser cache, log out, and log back in to the admin area
- Try using a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox instead of your current browser
- Permanently delete all the Layouts in the Trash
- Install the Twenty Fifteen Integration plugin temporarily to see if this causes hidden Layouts to appear

Please let me know the results of these tests and we can go from there. Thanks!

Hey, yes, I did try, but no, layouts still not visible. I can give access to you.

Thanks, I have enabled private reply fields here. If I need to run tests, I will create a clone of your site using the Duplicator plugin. If this is okay with you, please share the login credentials here.

It seems that some of the information about these Layouts has become corrupted in the database. I am reaching out to my 2nd tier supporters to help determine a good way to fix this issue for you. Thanks for your patience, I will update you as soon as I have some additional information.

Hi, our 2nd tier support team will be in contact with you soon to provide you with the best solution for this issue. It will most likely involve some manual changes in your database. Please stand by and a support team member will contact you for an update.

I can solve this with a Database manipulation.

==> Export all your Layouts with Toolset Export feature. Make sure all layouts are included in the export.
==> Make a full backup of your Database.

1. Open your Database
2. Find the Posts table
3. Find the Posts with type dd_layouts
4. Delete the Rows of those posts
5. Disable all Plugins
6. Re-enable them and re-create the Layouts om re-import them
8. Or rebuild the layouts manually

I can help with that, but you would need to give me full access to WP Admin, FTP and Database, and perform a Full backup of the Database.

Thank you, and I am really sorry for this, it seems at some point you updated WordPress after you updated Layouts, that was an issue in past.

If you want a refund, you can email to hello@wp-types.com

But I really would like to help you solve this issue!

It would be a quick action for me to perform on your website.
If you could submit me the required data for this, I can help you to solve this.

If you allow me access to your Database I can also pass you the exact URL's to the single Layouts so you can edit them even while they are hidden until the issue is fixed on your site.

I would like to help you solve this exception on-site, please let me know if you agree.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.