Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Create select dropdown in CRED form w/ list of post title of a custom post type

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by jean-francoisB 4 years, 3 months ago.

Author

Hi,

I looked to this thread to get my issue solved but I'm not able to get it to work : https://toolset.com/forums/topic/populate-select-field-with-list-of-posts-in-a-custom-post-type/

I want to create a form on my website. And the form is named "Claim your listing". The goal of this form is to invite visitors to claim a listing. So the form would be pretty simple with these fields :

- Search box for post title that search through all the listings (post name);
- Your name
- Your email
- Recaptcha
- Send button

A select dropdown field can't be an option because there is more than 1000 listings on the website.

How is it possible to achieve that?

Thank you!

I found a way to do it with Ninja Form. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.