Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CPT not appearing in Astra Posts CPT Selection

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terryE 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 09.10.06.png
Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 23.05.06.png

Hi Guys,

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I'm using Astra Posts widget to display a testimonials CPT, but the testimonials CPT is not selectable, but should be

Is there any documentation that you are following?

hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

If I understood well, the Testimonials CPT from the Astra theme does not appear on the UAE posts widget, right? In that case, I don't see how Toolset is involved! Can you deactivate Toolset plugins and check if the issue still persists? If yes, I'll suggest reaching the UAE support or Astra support for assistance.

If the Testimonials CPT is built using Toolset, can you reproduce this issue on our test site? If yes, I'll escalate this issue to our 2nd Tier for further analysis before involving our compatibility team.
Please install the required plugins on this test install, create the CPT, and check if the issue is reproduced.
hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I turned on all the options in the Toolset CPT, and the CPT appeared in the dropdown selection - good news.

I then turned them off, one by one and still it worked. I guess it just needed kick (who knows smiley).

Anyway working now, so all good.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.