Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CPT build with Divi Builder – Fullwidth and unwanted meta info

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Preguntas frecuentes sobre la traducción jurada.png
Edit Traductor jurado ‹ ESmedo - Empresa de Traducciones y Servicios Web — WordPress.png

Hi,

I have created a post with the Divi Builder for one of the CPT. No content template is attached. See:

hidden link

The problem is I don't know how to make it fullwidth and get rid of the met info (title, date and author...).

I tried with a piece of CSS, but it has no effect (see screenshot).

Can you tell what I am doing wrong and why the css does not work?

Thanks
Daniel

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Regarding hiding the meta from to of the box - I've added the following CSS code and meta boxes are removed:

#content-area .et_post_meta_wrapper {
display: none !important;
}

Making Divi Layout full width, I suggest you should check the following articles:
=> hidden link
Or
Contact Divi support to make your layout full width.

Fullwidth has nothing to do with the Layout settings of Divi, but with specific CTP. The same layout works ok on a normal Divi page. The problem is when creating a custom post type.

Minesh
Supporter

The thing is that I can see you are not using the Toolset content template to design your singe CPT post.

What if you register a custom post type programmatically:
=> hidden link

And then check with the post type you created check with single posts of that post type and see if you able to see the full width with that post type.

Minesh
Supporter

I'm able to find a workaround - I've added the following CSS code to Divi Theme options custom CSS box;
=> wp-admin/admin.php?page=et_divi_options

.single-traductor-oficial .container {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

I can see now its full width.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.