Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CPT Archive Infinite Loading not working on some browsers

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by andrei-laurentiuP 4 years, 9 months ago.

Author

I am trying to:
Create a CPT Archive with infinite loading.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (I will provide access password/credentials on request - private message)

I expected to see:
Load more CPT on scroll.

Instead, I got:
No items found.

Update:
It seems this is related to the role of the logged in user. Works correctly for admin (was logged in with admin on one browser where it works perfectly), not for other users (whenever logged in as subscriber or something else than administrator; or visitor).

It seems that in order for the infinite scrolling (within the archive display) to work for all users, I had to update the Toolset Access Control and set the CPT to be "Managed by Access", instead of "Use the default WordPress read permissions". My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.