Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content Template does not work with my Avada Theme

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to create a view for my post type (Associations) to show the single post details

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Toolset videos

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you elaborate more on the issue? Do you mean that the content template is not used on the frontend and it falls back to the default template from Avada? Have you built the content template using the Avada builder?

In the meantime, check this known issue on Avada integration https://toolset.com/errata/avada-theme-settings-not-working-in-toolset-templates/

Would you like to allow me temporary access to your website to check it further? Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

From what I gathered so far, the content template is working as expected. I added a Single field block and an Image block and they appear on the frontend as expected. Check this screenshot hidden link

Can you elaborate more on the issue that you are encountering? Can you explain in small steps like:
1. I go to xxx
2. I do xxx
3. I expect to have xxx
4. Instead, I get xxx

Works now

Thank you

Jamal
Supporter

Awesome. Feel free to open a new ticket for any question or issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.