Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content Template custom Theme WooCommerce Support

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nashaat 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to add a content template for single products using Toolset Block. The Template doesn't show up on WooCommerce Product although the setting "WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template" is enabled, and the content Template is applied to all products, as well the product itself is showing that the Template is used on it.

The Content Template is showing up on Posts if i apply it. Only on WooCommerce it's not working. I am afraid i missed something? is there any function need to be implemented so that it works on WooCommerce products?

I don't have a WRAPPER like following, is this the issue? https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/#woocommerce-styling
If yes how should i do this?

BTW: the Core Template of WooCommerce shows up instead.

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please try these:
1) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, and test again

2) If the problem is fixed, you can activate other plugin/theme one by one, try to locate the problem plugin/theme

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I have declared WooCommerce support wrongly. the right way is here : hidden link

function mytheme_add_woocommerce_support() {
	add_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );
}
add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'mytheme_add_woocommerce_support' );
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.