Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content Template and Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-17 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
uag-faq.png
uag-toc.png
uag-social-buttons.png

When I use blocks from the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg plugin they do not render correctly in a Toolset Content Template.

I was creating a content template for posts and added the UAG Social Share block, Table of Contents block, and FAQ Schema block. These did not show correctly and it appeared as if no styling was applied.

I have Toolset Blocks 1.2.1, Toolset Types 3.3.10, and UAG 1.15.2 - which are all the latest versions.

This might be related to these support tickets:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/ultimate-addons-blocks-styles-not-applied-on-toolset-types-with-custom-models/

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/block-styling-lost-in-toolset-content-template/

Thank you,

David

qb-accordion.png
qb-accordion-on-front.png

I tried the Qubely Blocks plugin also using their Table of Contents and Accordion blocks. These had the same issue. The accordion just showed as text with the according layout. There were no errors in the Chrome console with either blocks plugin. Should it be possible to use other blocks in a Content Template?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/qubely/

Thanks,

David

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

We already have few known issues with Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg plugin and the fix is set to release with Toolset Blocks version 1.2.2.

However to check that the fix for the issue you are facing is already addressed, I need to check that with our Dev branch.

If you can share access details with test site I would be happy to install Dev branch plugin and see if the issue is resolved with that.

Can you please share test site access details and problem URL where I can see the issue and I would be happy to run a tet.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

In case it wasn't clear, it appears that Toolset is not allowing the style sheets from other 3rd party blocks plugins to be loaded on Content Templates created with Toolset. It is not just the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg that is the issue.

We should be able to use any blocks for static content. I think that was the case at one point, yes? Was that possible or did I misunderstand?

Thanks,

David

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I can see the issue and I've escalated the issue in front our our Devs. Please hold on for further updates.

OK. Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Great - I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Hi Minesh,

I hope all is well with you.

Is there any news on this? I'm wondering if I need to do something temporarily until this is fixed or if it is coming soon?

Thanks,

David

Minesh
Supporter

I checked the internal ticket and there I'm afraid that I do not have any news to share yet. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

I quickly tried the beta and it didn't seem like this had been addressed. Is there any update? Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I can see that the fix is added to develop branch so most probably it will be added to the next release. I will update you as soon as I will get confirmation from Devs.

Minesh
Supporter

The fix for the issue is set to ship with the next release.

I will update you here as soon as we officially publish the next version.

Hi Minesh,

Good to know. Thank you for checking.

Regards,

David

Minesh
Supporter

The fix for this issue is shipped with the latest Toolset Blocks version 1.3.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Can you please update Toolset plugins and try to resolve your issue.

Hi Minesh,

It does not seem to be working. I have a content template for post single with a UAG table of contents block before the post content and a UAG FAQ block after the post content, all in a Toolset Container Block. It is not working. I tried it with the Astra Theme and the Page Builder Framework Theme. Nothing in the content template shows. If I click on the Toolset View on front-end link while in the block editor the fields in the content template do show on the front, but the UAG ones are not styled. There is no caching plugin installed. I have Toolset Blocks 1.3 and Toolset Types 3.4 installed.

I can create a test site from scratch and test again, but before I do, could you please confirm everything is working correctly for you?

Thank you,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.