Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content spread in whole webpage

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hollyL 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
screen-1.png

I am trying to: Make Single product page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

I follow this link : https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/how-to-import-a-single-product-template-layout/

I am using WordPress Ultimatum Theme. In this theme, we create a template and assign to particular page. Toolset also create a Single product page . So we have two option in page creation. WordPress theme template and content template (Single Product Page). WordPress theme template only kept content in particular boundary area (Body). But Content spread in whole page.

Any Short code for layout ? so i can kept SINGLE PRODUCT layout short code in my theme Template.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 13.01.53.png

Hi Holly

I'm not familiar with the Ultimatum theme but from your screenshot it looks like it may have special handling for WooCommerce pages, which could give rise to problems when Toolset is also trying to take over control of what is rendered on a single product page.

I suggest for your theme if there is a layout option you just choose a generic post or page layout.

Then go to Toolset > WooCommerce Views and make sure that for the product template "WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template" is selected.

That ensures that the Template Layout you assign to single products will be used.

Normally your custom product design will be inserted just into the content area of your page, and if your theme is set to display a boxed layout (e.g. a max-width for the content) then the design from your template will be displayed within that.

If you still find it displays at full-width then you can edit the rows of your Layout and set the width of the row, as shown in the screenshot.

thanks for reply.
I solve this problem. I select the container for displaying the content and it display in complete body area of webpage.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.