Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflit plugin

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christopheV-2 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hello since I updated the plugin hidden link when a user registers he no longer redirects to the desired range.

Do you know why ? social conflict login + toolset?

Thank you

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

You have set the social login plugin to redirect to some page after a successful login and it no longer redirects?

Where is the Toolset connection?

Did you test disabling the Toolset plugins and you found it works with Toolset disabled? Which Toolset plugin?

Can you check you PHP logs for relevant warnings or errors?

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
define('WP_DISABLE_FATAL_ERROR_HANDLER',true);

That will create a debug.log file in your /wp-content/ directory which you can examine in any text editor. Try going through the log-in sequence again and then inspect the log. If you don't find the debug.log file it means it didn't generate any warnings or errors.

Hello

Registration by fields is a toolset user form.

When I deactivate social login plugin and a user registers, he is redirected to the desired page.

But there with social login activated I stay on the registration page.

Thank you

Nigel
Supporter

OK, I had that back to front.

I tested on my own local site and can confirm the problem.

I noticed the following PHP warnings in the debug.log:

[23-Mar-2020 12:53:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: user_email in /OnTheGo/Sites/working/wp-content/plugins/miniorange-login-openid/class-mo-openid-login-widget.php on line 2065
[23-Mar-2020 12:53:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: social_id in /Users/nigelanderson/OnTheGo/Sites/working/wp-content/plugins/miniorange-login-openid/class-mo-openid-login-widget.php on line 2066
[23-Mar-2020 12:53:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: social_app_name in /Users/nigelanderson/OnTheGo/Sites/working/wp-content/plugins/miniorange-login-openid/class-mo-openid-login-widget.php on line 2067

I'm escalating this so that it can investigated further, and I'll let you know when there is some progress to report.

Ok, thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Actually, those PHP notices are generated with only the social login plugin activated, and no other plugins (including Toolset) active.

Those same PHP messages are shown when you log in to a site with just that plugin active.

We can't debug an issue with a broken plugin.

Please contact the plugin authors and ask them to fix the problem they have with their plugin.

When they have, if you still see a problem with the Toolset redirection, then you can open a new ticket (link to this one), and then we can investigate the issue.

it's ok with social login update.
Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.