Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflict with the Template created with Divi and Ajax pagination

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
02 - Terreno agricolo   Casasi Immobiliare.png
01bis -Terreno agricolo   Casasi Immobiliare.png
01 - Terreno agricolo   Casasi Immobiliare.png

I am trying to: I'm trying to build a featured slider at the bottom of any posts. And the content template is built with the Divi Builder.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: that the single content into the slider, after the ajax pagination scroll, would be displayed with the template that I have created with Divi Builder.

Instead, I got: The first pagination is perfect, but after the slider scrolling into the second page and return into the first, all content elements are not displayed with the content template that I have created. Why?

Sliders use AJAX pagination and AJAX kills other JS that is attached to your HTML on the event.
That is why in the Custom Search Filter HTML editor you have a JS section - in there, if you open it, you have a button called "Front end events".
These events can be used to re-fire the JS code which is needed to display the single elements with what is seemingly a DIVI style/js

You would need to know what exact function in DIVI is responsible for these JS events and effects.
Then, you can re-fire it with the hooks we provide.

Or, you can use a pagination in Views that does not require AJAX (full page reload for example)
Doing so will also proof that the issue is related to the JS events of DIVI not being fired after pagination, and then you can re-add the events with our hooks.

Note that we cannot find those events for you, the best is to use the Browser Console to find the function, or to ask DIVI developers directly, they will know exactly how those boxes are created.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.